Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Obamas got a dog - why can't I?


It's no secret that I've wanted a Boston Terrier for, say, 10 years. It's never been a good time in my life, or I have been living in places where dogs weren't allowed.


But, now we're married. Pretty much everything has been put away AND it's Spring, a perfect time to adjust the backyard to make it dog friendlier. I've picked a pet that is allergy friendly and has short hair. There's a dog park about 200 feet from the house. I can't wait to spoil an adorable little guy. We want to name him Murray. I even want to adopt one from www.petfinder.com.


I'd say it's the right time. Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Amy B said...

So did you get Murray? I think its a perfect time for a dog!

Brent and Kym said...

We need to do some work on the back yard first, and I still need to do some work on my husband. :)