Friday, September 12, 2008

2.4 More Pounds Down!

Can't believe my weight loss this week! Pounds just seem like they are melting off. Thinking about adding Ally to my regimen. I know that my weight loss will slow and that I shouldn't expect to loose this much each week. Again, still trying for the goal of 25 in 25. So far it's 4.6 total in 2, so there's a ways to go.

I need to get back in the gym more regularly. I know my dress should be coming in soon and I'd like to have my arms a bit more toned before stepping into that thing.

Have to wear a bridesmaid dress in January. I was able to use one from the last wedding I was in, and that had been altered to fit when after I'd lost a bunch of weight when I was waiting to have my gall bladder surgery so I definitely have a goal of getting back into that dress.

I know I can do it!

No comments: