Friday, September 26, 2008

7.6 pounds have melted away so far!


After only losing .2 last week, it was great to see that I'd lost 2.8 this week, for a total of 7.6 pounds overall! I am already at 30% of my wedding weight goal. See that red star on the graph? That's my "5 pound award." Yep, I earned an award this week. Yay me! My alterations costs are rising every moment and I'm thrilled.
In other news, my dress is in. I have to drive about 40 minuites away to go get it and I'm leaving today for a whirlwind trip until Sunday the 6th so I won't be able to try it on until after that.
If you like ice cream (and really, who doesn't?) try the Weight Watchers single serving ice creams. They are sold in the dessert/ice cream section in the creezer. OMG! My fave is the mint chocolate chip but they also have cookie dough. Yum!
I don't feel like I am depriving myself on this diet (way of living). I started off wanting to lose 1 pound a week, realistically, and while I know my weight loss can't continue to be this big each week, I am very proud of the 4 week progress I have made.
In other news, after going to LA for a conference rehersal Friday and Saturday, I am headed to Bakersfield for Saturday night thru early early Tuesday morning. I am sure Basque food will be on the schedule so I am writing it here so it's out in the open: I will NOT eat the french fries. Everything else is fair game though. :)
The next two weeks is actually going to be difficult because I am traveling all over - LA, Bakersfield, Modesto, Spokane Washington, and then San Jose. Wish me luck on making good choices and sticking with the program!

No comments: